Moneta Group Privacy Act
At Moneta Group the privacy of our clients is of the utmost importance and as a result, we endeavor to be fully transparent and respectful of your privacy concerns. The below policy outlines the types of personal information Varello property collects, how that information is used, with whom it is shared and the steps taken to protect your privacy.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect and hold relevant and necessary information such as:
- personal and business contact information including name postal and email address and phone numbers
- Other personal information that is submitted to us such as information provided to register for email alerts
What Information Do We Collect Automatically?
We may use third party Analytics tools widgets or plugins to monitor how visitors use outside for future updates, as well as plugins and widgets to optimise the site for our clients use. Third party applications may collect information regarding your use of the sites and is subject to the privacy policies of respective providers.
How We Use The Information
The information we obtain may be used The information we obtain may be used in the following ways:
- To comply win ensure the enforcement of applicable legal requirements, upholding industry standards and our own policies, including our terms & conditions
- to protect against identity theft, fraud or any unlawful activity
- to operate improve and evaluate our business including the development of new products and services and optimising the usability of our website.
- to perform data analysis for research purposes including market and consumer research.
- for information verification
- for inquiry responses
- to effectively communicate with you regarding any required information for your participation in any special events, programs, consultations or research
- to send you promotional materials newsletters and other communications
- For requirements during the investment process
- to provide products and services to you including market commentary and email updates
If your information is required to be used in any manner not listed in the above you will be provided specific notice at the time of collection. neither ourselves or third party sites we partner with collect any personal information about our visitors online activities over time or across third-party websites as our sites respond to do not track signals from browsers.
What information do we share?
- We do not share any personal information obtained through the sides except as disclosed in this Privacy Act
- It may be necessary for us to share personal information with affiliates or partner services who perform services on our behalf as per our instruction.
- We don't authorise the disclosure of any information by these service providers unless necessary to perform services on our behalf or in the compliance of legal requirements
- we may also disclose information about you if we're are required to legally, either through a legal process or as a response to a lawful disclosure request by law enforcement or other government entities.
- Whatever we believe necessary or appropriate to prevent financial loss, harm or in connection to an investigation of illegal or fraudulent activity.
- We may share anonymous information with third parties such as service providers for any purpose
- Any information collected by third-party plugins or widgets are collected directly by the provider of those applications and are subject to their privacy policies and Moneta Group is not responsible for those providers information practices
How We Protect Personal Information
As mentioned above the security of your private information is of the highest priority. As such we maintain technical, administrative and physical safeguards to protect your personal information obtained via our website/s against unlawful, accidental or unauthorised destruction, alteration, loss, access, disclosure or use.